Technicis Group brought together its teams from all over Europe and Canada for a fun-filled weekend in the French Alps!
We started the new year in style by heading to Chamonix (just before the avalanche alert!) for two days of team building and fun in the snow. Many hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding, while others opted for ice skating, swimming or a little R & R at the spa...before enjoying a well-deserved cheese fondue and succulent stone-grilled meats. There was something for everyone.
Technicis Group has been steadily expanding over the past few years, both internally and externally through the acquisition of VO Paris (2012), Cogen (2015), Translation-Probst (2016) and, most recently, Arancho Doc (2017).
Now present in eight different countries (seven in Europe and one in North America), Technicis has positioned itself as a leader in the European market and is now a top-ten pure player in professional translation worldwide.
Our hard work has paid off, as we have now achieved over ten years of impressive double-digit growth.
The key to our success has been sticking to basic principles:
- providing a wide range of top-quality language services,
- offering fast turnaround for our clients,
- building a network of over 5,000 translators throughout the world in more than 200 different language combinations,
- working with skilled translators who are highly specialised in their particular area of expertise,
- rallying our internal teams around a common goal: to provide our clients with an unbeatable service.
Technicis Group now has over 300 employees, and our weekend in the mountains gave us a chance to start the year off right by building stronger relationships with one another!