1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is an element of data stored on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet or mobile) via browsing software when visiting online services. Cookies are widely used by websites. They improve the browsing experience and supply audience information to the owners of these websites.
Cookies cause no damage to the device, but facilitate certain actions, such as finding preferences, pre-completing certain fields and adapting the contents of the services of the site visited. This data makes it possible to improve the site's ergonomics and services based on your interests.
You can configure your devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is sent or never to accept cookies. However this last option may prevent certain personalised services being provided and therefore mean that you do not benefit fully from all features offered by the Website.
If you do not want to receive cookies generally or wish to only refuse certain cookies, you can modify your browser settings accordingly.
3. Instructions on how to do this are supplied on each browser's website:
- You can also find the necessary information in French on the website of the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés or CNIL):
- To deactivate cookies from Facebook:
- To deactivate cookies from Twitter:
- To deactivate “re-targeting” cookies from our partners:
For any other browser not mentioned above, please consult the cookie management help available on the internet
5. THE COOKIES WE USE
A. Functional cookies
Functional cookies enable the Website:
- to adapt the display of our Website (language used, screen resolution, operating system used, etc.), according to the display and browsing hardware and software used by your device. These cookies expire at the end of the session;
- to facilitate better searches by storing searches previously made by the user. These cookies will be stored for a 13-month period.
B. Analytics cookies
TECHNICIS may use analytics cookies to enhance the performance of the Website by collecting connection data such as date, time, internet address, IP address, as well as pages visited and viewed. TECHNICIS does not share any of this data with third parties, reuse it for other purposes or store it in any way for longer than 13 months. In any case, TECHNICIS may use web analytics from a service provider and associated cookies. Although TECHNICIS has no control over web analytics service providers, which are responsible for their own processing, nor over the data they collect, even when transferred outside the European Union since some of them are located in the United States, TECHNICIS considers it necessary to mention this in order to ensure you have clear and thorough information about the fact that their use may potentially require you to give your consent.
For additional information, and provided that the information is available in your language, please refer to the following websites:
However, you may object to these various operations by configuring your browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, by following the instructions, also indicated above, which are supplied for that purpose on your browser's website or else on the website of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL). If you exercise your right to object, TECHNICIS confirms that no connection data will be transmitted to any supplier of web analytics tools. Finally, you have a right to access your personal data which you can exercise by contacting the relevant supplier, specifying the cookie identifier number attributed to you by the supplier.
C. Social network cookies
Our Website includes functionalities from third-party sites, including certain social networks. These functionalities can sometimes be accompanied by scripts or other elements that can read and sometimes place cookies from those social networks on your device. These cookies can be used to personalise advertising messages. Although we have no access to those cookies, nor any control over those social networks, which are responsible for their own processing, nor over the data they collect, even when transferred outside the European Union, since some of them are located in the United States, we consider it necessary to mention this in order to ensure you have clear and thorough information about the fact that their use may potentially require you to give your consent. For additional information, and subject to the availability of this information in your language, please refer to the list of potential social network cookies below.
The following Facebook features may be incorporated into our Websites and are likely to read or place Facebook cookies:
- “Like” button on Facebook (allowing a user to indicate that he/she likes an item of content on Facebook)
- Facebook login (allowing the user to log into their Facebook account and interact with our Website via his/her account)
- “Share” button on Facebook (allowing the user to share an item of content on Facebook with other users)
Click here for information about the cookies used by Facebook
The following Twitter features may be incorporated into our Websites and are likely to read or place Twitter cookies:
- Twitter login (which allows the user to log into his/her Twitter account and interact with our Website via his/her account)
- “Share" and “Follow” on Twitter (allowing the user to share an item of content on Twitter with other users)
Click here for information about the cookies used by Twitter
The following Linkedin features may be incorporated into our Websites and are likely to read or place Linkedin cookies:
- Linkedin login (which allows the user to log into his/her Linkedin account and interact with our Website via his/her account)
Click here for information about the cookies used by Linkedin
The cookies recorded by TECHNICIS or by third parties when you visit the Website do not recognise you personally, but only the device you use. Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information but only information about your browser in order to recognise the device at a later date.